– Daily food inspection (visual and tasting) by an internal team for quality and appropriate packaging for delivery.
– Segregation of food & raw materials done in FIFO (First In First Out), FMFO (First Manufactured First Out) and FEFO (First Expire First Out) order. Non-veg and veg food stored separately.
– The vehicle and equipment are dedicated for the sole purpose of carrying and storing cooked food. They are cleaned and sanitized every day. Food grade fumigation is carried out twice a month.
– The food-handling staff (any person/s coming in direct or indirect contact with the food) uses gloves and head caps/gears; and maintain high levels of personal hygiene and grooming.
– Temperature control equipment used to keep food hot or cold while in transit on a daily basis.
- Hot foods: ≥ 70°C
- Cold / Chilled foods: ≤ 5°C
- Frozen foods: ≤ -18°C
– Food once packed at the kitchen remains unopened till the time it reaches the customer.
– The packaging material which is in direct contact with food is of food grade quality and non-toxic in nature. The cutlery that accompanies our food is bio-degradable, made of corn starch.
– Random surprise audits by Biryani Republic QA/QC department in the chef’s kitchen to assess the implementation of Food Safety Norms.
– Vendor audits to check quality of supplies (ingredients) used in our kitchen.